On Sustainable Investment Performance
SinCo's perspective is that integrating ESG factors will not necessarily lead to net-of-fees risk-adjusted investment returns.
Discretionary Selection of Performance Studies
- HBR Blog Network: Companies that Invest in Sustainability Do Better Financially by Gerrit Heyns | 10:00 AM September 19, 2012 http://blogs.hbr.org/cs/2012/09/sustainable_investing_time_to.html
- German sustainable index GCX outperforms Dax, EuroStoxx - Hanover bourse benchmark outperforms since inception. by Jan Wagner | September 21st, 2012 http://www.responsible-investor.com/home/article/gcx_index/
- Does “sustainable” investing compromise the obligations owed by superannuation trustees? Donald, M. Scott and Taylor, Nicholas (2008) Does “sustainable” investing compromise the obligations owed by superannuation trustees?. Australian Business Law Review, 36 1: 47-61.
- Corporate Social and Financial Performance: A Meta-analysis; Orlitzky, M., Schmidt, F., & Rynes, S. (2003).Organization Studies , 24 (3), 403-441
- Shedding light on responsible investment: Approaches, returns and impacts; Mercer (2009b). Responsible Investment, London, 1-56.
"Graham brings energy, ideas and networks for solutions to complex challenges linking good business practice with good development practice. He is an exceptional facilitator of expert panels and groups of diverse stakeholders." - Manager, international financing facility, international organization, Geneva.
"Graham was extremely helpful in helping get up the curve on our sustainability initiative. Graham was very knowledgeable and insightful and allowed us to quickly get up the curve on Sustainability." - Chief Administrative Officer, Global Real Estate, trillion-dollar New York headquartered global institutional investor.