- WWF Navigating Muddy Waters research series 2012 Climate Change's Systemic Risks To Investors (December 2012)
- Rolling In The Deep: Institutional Investor Attitudes To Climate Change Portfolio Risks (2012), Graham Sinclair, SinCo (November 2012)
- Dirty Feet : Portfolio Carbon Report, Graham Sinclair, Stefano Dell'Aringa and Liesel van As, SinCo + Trucost (January 2012)
- Evolutions in Sustainable Investing: Strategies, Funds and Thought Leadership (Wiley Finance) by Cary Krosinsky, Nick Robins and Stephen Viederman (Hardcover - Dec 27, 2011)
- Green Returns by Graham Sinclair and Cecilia Bjerborn, Africa Investor Magazine, November-December 2011, Tuesday, 01 Nov 2011 http://www.africainvestor.com/article.asp?id=9549
- IFC-SinCo Sustainable Investment in Sub-Saharan Africa report July 2011 published by IFC, July 2011
- Up In The Air: Billions of dollars are available to shift the investment landscape for Africa as Regulation 28 revises rules for South African retirement funds investment in 2011, including sustainable investment. Published as "Ageing and investing gracefully" 1 July 2011 by Graham Sinclair, Africa Investor, July-August 2011
- Investissement durable: approche de gestion (et non classe d’actifs) L'Agefi, Geneve', Suisse, Jeudi 15 Avril 2010 PDF
- The Natural Value Initiative: Linking Shareholder and Natural Value [PDF] by Flora & Fauna International et al October 2009
- Mainstream or Daydream? The Future for Responsible Investing in Journal of Corporate Citizenship 33 with Steve Lydenberg, CIO of Domini in the May 2009 journal theme "Landmarks in History of Corporate Citizenship"
- Sustainable and responsible investments, with Malcolm Gray, Portfolio Manager at Investec Asset Management, Collective Insight Autumn 2009 insert, 19 March 2009 edition of FinWeek
- Responsible Investor.com, ESG integration: From why to how? "Investment-as-usual" is changing toward ESG integration, but says Graham Sinclair, execution remains a huge challenge. by Hugh Wheelan , 2 October 2008
- Sustainable Enterprise Quarterly Faculty Feature: "Investment as Usual" is Broken, Center for Sustainable Enterprise, UNC Kenan-Flagler Business School, Volume 4, Number 2, December 2007
- The State of Responsible Investment in South Africa, 2007: A report on how the South African investment community perceives environmental, social and governance issues and integrates them into investment decision-making and ownership practices with Neil Eccles et al.
- Business Ethics Magazine cover article: A Guide to SRI Retirement Planning: Sharing the wisdom of five financial advisers in socially responsible investing [SRI]. Including sections on Community Investing Options and What's In Your 401[k]?
- Non-governmental organisations shareholder activism and socially responsible investments: ethical, strategic and governance implications, Guay, T., Doh, J.P., Sinclair, G., Journal of Business Ethics, Vol. 52 pp.125-39, 2004.
- Johannesburg Securities Exchange Requires Compliance with King II and Global Reporting Initiative by William Baue with Graham Sinclair, Sustainability Investment News, Socialfunds.com, July 16, 2003